Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Sort of Goodbye

As I have completed the Career Mentorship program at TAD RVA, I will no longer be posting my artwork on this blog - you can follow my work at my blog, my website, or my twitter. In my new role as studio assistant for TAD RVA I will be posting news and events relating to the studio here.

This past year has been an extremely transformative one for me. The goals that I set myself at the beginning of the program, to have a consistent, professional-level portfolio and to make a living from my art, have been successful in ways that I couldn't have imagined a year ago. I would like to thank Sterling Hundley, Josh George, Edward Kinsella, Leslie Herman, Andrew R. Wright, John English, Brent Watkinson, everyone from the Illustration Academy, and TAD for their guidance and support. And a big thank you to you, our readers, for following my work over the past year and all of your encouraging words. I couldn't have done it without you.

Best,

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to read that things have worked out so well for you this past year, Jeff.

    you're certainly putting in the work, and the company mentioned doesn't hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jeff. Good to hear that things are going well with you. I've been thinking about you guys at TAD and how I need to meet up with all of you in the near future.

    ReplyDelete